Sweet Inspirations...




I don't know about you guys but when I think YouTube Zoella instantly comes to mind, when a video titled "Sweet Inspirations" hit my subscriptions box I was instantly intrigued! 

It took me a while to decide exactly which products I wanted to test, I only buy what I think I will use rather than for the sake of who made it! I wanted to love and adore what I bought and not have another dust gatherer on my shelf! 

The "Sweet Inspirations" range consisted of blissful bath and shower products as well as lotions, cosmetic bags and body mists. Pastel blue, pink and white laced with gorgeous gold detailing was the running packaging theme throughout, they really were sitting pretty! 




Purchase number one was the "Sweet Inspirations Body Mist", sweet scents really aren't my thing so I was pretty skeptical about the whole macaroon scent situation, however I was proved wrong! The scent isn't to harsh or overpowering and has a reasonably long duration time, leaving you smelling beautiful for longer! Retailing at £8.00 I would highly recommend this product! 




Purchase number two was the "Body Fondant", originally I saw this product in her YouTube video and instantly fell in love with the whole concept! Every other girl in the area also fell for it as it was extremely hard to locate, retailing at £10 this is a definite summer must have! You can't beat a healthy looking glow!





*Zoella's "Sweet Inpirations" range is available to buy in all Superdrug stores 


No comments